Friday, October 17, 2008

A little information about the blog

I've created this bolg for many reasons. One of them is to write some informaion about electrical engineering and especially electronic since I've an incredible amount of passion for Electronics. I'd like to write some supplemental information about the owner, I'm currently student at Electrical Engineering Department at King Saud University (KSU) in Riyadh city. I've just got through the second year and I've written a book or I can simply say a pocket on Basic Fundamentals of Electronics.





As you know, Electronics today is considered to be everything, I mean we can't live without it. For instance, if you look around, tell me what do you see? I'm sure you'll see lots of things which belong to Electronics. if we take for example your mobile phone , I'm sure you know that there are three generations of it and all of them belong to Electronics. Through these reasons, I've made a decision which is creating a blog on Electronics where I can write what I do and think daily.

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

thanks for information About electric engineering

I hope ur blog include All engineering departments in the future


good luck

Mohammed Al-Shaya said...

Oh hi da7oom
nice to see your comment
you know you're right because as everyone knows Engineering departments are connected I mean they constitute a group and also if we want to do any project we have to have engineers from all departments but you know I don't have that information that would permit me to write about other majors I just have basics about others so if you have any ideas about others you can write them here

Juan Rios said...

Nice spot to get information about engineering not only for electrical engineers,but for all engineers intrested about technology aplicable to several braches of their majors.

Mohammed Al-Shaya said...

hi Juan,

nice to see your comment
you're right, as I told before, all engineering departments are interrelated I mean if anyone for instance wants to be electrical engineer, he/she must get acquainted with other engineering branches so that we're thirsty to know a little information on your speciality in engineering